Terms & Conditions
Order Process and Payment
- Orders can be placed online, by telephone or in person.
- We do not require a deposit but payment must be made in full before we despatch the scanned images.
- Payment can be made by Credit or Debit Card, BACS, PayPal via our website or by cheque.
- You are responsible for sending or delivering your order to us at your own expense in an adequately secure format, with a copy of your order confirmation.
- We scan loose photos, albums and other paper based memorabilia such as certificates, diaries, greetings cards and correspondence, up to A3 size.
- Framed photographs must be removed from their frames before they are sent to us.
- We will retain the original photographs / other material until you have checked the images we send to you in case of any queries.
- If in the unlikely event of your order being misplaced, lost or damaged, we are not liable in any way and will not provide payment or compensation in any kind.
- Once we receive full payment your order will be sent to you.
- Once you have received and approved your scans, we will despatch your original material (unless required for re-scans) by agreed transit method and at the cost as notified (customers can alternatively collect their originals in person)
- All pricing displayed excludes VAT.
- Minimum order value – we have a minimum order value of £25.00.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the scanned images we provide for you, please contact us within 7 days of the order being received and we shall agree a course of action.
We aim to complete orders of a thousand photos or less in 5 days, although we cannot guarantee this because levels of business vary.
Delivering Scanned Images and Returning Originals
The scanned images will be delivered on your chosen media by registered post or you can collect from our offices.
The original memorabilia will be delivered either by registered post or courier or you can collect from our offices.
We assume no responsibility for damage and/or loss to clients material due to issues caused by mail, courier or any transport companies, nor any liability for damage and/or loss of clients material.
We do not publish your photos or images on our website or any third party websites. We assume no liability for confidentiality of material over which we have no power.
We will not scan any images that could cause our staff distress such as pornography, scenes of human or animal brutality, crime or medical images including decapitated or dead people. If we receive any images that we deem to be illegal in this country we will report this to the authorities.
Breach of Copyright
We do not wish to knowingly, or otherwise, breach a professional photographer's copyright. Please only send us images for conversion that you own the copyright on. If we suspect we are in breach on any images we will contact you.
We will keep your scanned images on one of our secure data hard drives for a maximum of 3 months. After 3 months they will be permanently deleted, so we recommend you back your electronic copies up to a computer as soon as possible after receiving them. You can also order additional copies of CD’s and DVD’s from us for additional security.