Scanning your material
- IPC has been supplying specialist scanning services to businesses since 1993.
- We operate from modern custom designed and high security premises in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
- We can offer you a personal service to scan and preserve your precious memories.
- IPC is an ISO 9001 registered company (our processes are audited).
- Your documents will be securely stored in our office.
- All originals received will be checked on receipt against order.
- Damage seen to delivered packaging and any queries / clarification will be advised by email or by telephone before a job commences
- Using high quality, professional scanners, we can cater for any size of original material (as standard up to A3 size), colour or black and white.
We have high level Quality Assurance procedures in place to ensure the best possible results
Photos and much more….
- We scan your photographs, individually or in albums, in colour or black and white.
- Using 600 DPI as standard to get high quality images
- The result is high quality JPEG images, suitable for viewing on any size device.
- We can scan any other type of printed memorabilia e.g. certificates for achievements, greeting cards, diaries, drawings, correspondence and other paper based material.
- Choose to have titles for each set of photos or other material e.g. a subject and date.
- We number each item in a set with a sequential number which you can rename if you wish.