Delivery and payment
- After scanning the images are copied to your chosen media (CD/DVD/Memory Stick).
- An invoice for the work is produced and emailed or posted to you.
- Once you have paid the invoice the media containing your images will be posted to you via the Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day service.
- On receipt, insert the media into a CD/DVD drive (or USB if a memory stick) of a computer and select the relevant JPEG viewer installed on your PC or device. Please click here for full instructions on how to view images.
- When you have checked the images and you have accepted them, your originals will be returned or made available for collection.
- If there are any queries about image quality and a better scan can be achieved , we will do so free of charge.
N.B. Please see Terms & Conditions